Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Moters? What's a Moter?

It's 9am, time for some heavy-hittin' election-protectin' here at Virginia is for Voters.

(When I say "heavy-hittin' election-protectin'," I mean, more specificallly, that I'm switching the blog logo so that the heart is the O in "Voters," not the V, because all my buddies here say it looks like we're working for Virginia is for Moters. Whoopsie. Here, take a look for yourself.)


(And when I say that it's time, now at 9am, I mean that I didn't get this done late last night like I promised. Whoopsie again. Sorry gang.)

But here's the cool part: I'm in my PJs, fiddling with the logo from the comfort of my friend's beanbag chair. We've come from all over the region to help insure the integrity of the Virginia election, and now I am (as are many of my colleagues) couch-surfing for Justice. And thanks to our hip, savvy web guys, I can guest post on the blog from home! (Well, from my gracious host Trent's home. Whatever.) In the future, we're all going to stay in late and work from home like this. This is awesome.

OK, new logo on the way, lickety-split!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lowell said...

You guys are doing great work. Thanks for coming down from the wilds of Connecticut, which just so happens to be my home state, to help preserve Democracy here in the great Commonwealth of Virginia. Oh, and just remember: when the 250-pound, ex-Special Forces, "A-Team" guys start harassing, tell them you're a law student and you're not afraid to sue them! Ha.

10:35 AM  
Blogger b.t. said...

Thanks, Lowell - and thanks for the shout-out over at dKos!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home